With United Bank's Online Banking, you can easily access and manage your account(s) any time of day from any location. Using a personal computer, you can view your account activity, transfer funds and check balances at your convenience.
Online banking allows you to:
- See account activity
- Check account balances
- Transfer money
- Stop payment on checks
- Download account information
- Pay bills online
Security and privacy are a priority for United Bank. Your accounts are secure and your personal information remains private. See Privacy Statement
Online Banking Fees
Online banking is free for our customers with the exception of Stop Payments, which generates a $20.00 fee.
Spend a few minutes to enroll online and start Online Banking today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your questions here.
Online Bill Pay
This is a great "pay anybody" product for those who have many bills to pay and are too busy to be burdened with old-fashioned check writing. Features of our United Bank Bill Pay-e Plus service include the following:
- Add an unlimited number of payees to your online bill pay account, including payees who do not accept electronic payments. All payees are verified before the first payment is made.
- Schedule, change or stop single and recurring payments.
- View payment history
- 24/7 access to your online bill pay service
- Extended hour customer service via toll-free phone or online chat
- Person-to-person payments allow you to send money to anyone with an e-mail address and a U.S. bank account.
- Schedule e-mail reminders of payments due, activated payees, and when a bill is not paid by a "no later than" date.
- Send gift checks with personalized gift cards (fee applies to this service)
Demo Online Bill Pay
Click here if you would like to demo United Bank's Online Bill Pay Service with out any cost or obligation.
Online Bill Pay Enrollment
To access online bill pay, you must first enroll in online banking. Click here to join United Bank Online! Once signed up to use our online banking product, log in and you will find our online bill pay button. This button leads you to our secure online bill pay service and enrollment screen. Should you have any trouble, please contact us at 1-800-343-3481 and visit with one of our customer service representatives.